- Do your leaders and prospective leaders understand the critical importance of developing “organisational resilience” in their businesses?
- Have your leaders experience of dealing with major shocks which if not prepared for or badly handled could damage or destroy their operations?
Resilience™ is a Business Continuity Simulation which offers high impact experiential and Social Learning in this key business area. Working as part of a senior executive team you will run a major business unit operationally as you try to develop your organisational resilience to allow you to survive and thrive as you encounter future uncertainties and shocks internal and external.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
- Length: Half-day
Core Skill Areas
- Developing Operational Business Strategies and Plans to operate “Business as Usual” in a competitive, dynamic business environment over a number of rounds
- Formulating supporting BCM Strategies which develop Organisational Capabilities in critical processes, resources, infrastructure and activities
- Deciding on Resilience Levels and the different mechanisms for achieving
- Reacting to both internal and external events and crises some of which are predictable and some of which are not!
- Easily customised for the target organisation
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Integrates with Facilitation and Role Playing
- Touchscreen Friendly
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual