- Do business units struggle to keep up with the best practices of the top units?
- Do support staff sometimes lack practical understanding of your key product design imperatives?
Catwalk™ is a Retail Fashion Simulation Game which allows participants to be part of the executive team running a major designer fashion brand in a national market over multiple accounting periods.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Length: Full-day
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
Core Skill Areas
- Appreciating the importance of product design and product families to optimise customer basket size
- Positioning your different brands in the market in terms of pricing, image and production costs
- Managing offshore manufacturing in a manner consistent with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Anticipating and responding well to changes in both supply-side and sales-side trends including competitor activity.
The simulation can be totally customised to the Branding, Products, Terminology, Business Rules and Reporting Structures of the Organisation. It can also be calibrated with Live Data and Business Scenarios.
- Unique Visual Product Design Element
- “Test Decisions before Submit” Option
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual