- Do your leaders struggle to get the best out of their work colleagues?
- Do your team leaders lack practical experience of building effective teams round them?
Chapter™ is a High Performing Teams Simulation Game which allows participants to experience what is required to quickly build high-performing teams which have solid relationships and excellent team working practices.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
- Length: Half-day
Core Skill Areas
- The different activities needed to develop effective team meetings, alignment, communications and members
- Interventions for the team versus interventions with individuals
- Reacting well to unexpected changes in the team and its team members
CHAPTER can be customised to support different methodologies for creating High-Performing Teams such as Ken Thompson’s highly regarded Bioteams Methodology.
CHAPTER also supports Ken’s Quickstart HPT Method “CAMP”.
- Integrates with Role Playing
- Touchscreen Friendly
- Full Team Process Maturity Model
- Team Assessment Checklists/Forms
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual