- Do key initiatives slip because leaders do not secure real commitments from all their project staff?
- Do your managers know how to use their informal networks to ensure successful project delivery?
Collaborate™ is an Effective Networks Simulation Game which allows participants to experience building organisational networks and using them to get results beyond formal structures.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Length: Half-day
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
Core Skill Areas
- The relative importance of Recruitment, Leadership Development, Environment and Trust-Building
- Strategies for optimising the balance of network-building activities versus project execution activities
- Different tactics and approaches to key activities such as recruitment and trust-building
The type of network and its start conditions can be easily customised for the target organisation.
- Includes two integrated games – 1) Network Building and 2) Network Communications
- Touchscreen Friendly
- Social Network Model
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual