- Do business units struggle to keep up with the best practices of the top units?
- Do support staff sometimes lack practical understanding of your key market imperatives?
Compete™ is a Market Share Simulation Game which allows participants to be part of the executive team running a global brand managing a product portfolio across key markets over multiple accounting periods.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Length: Full-day
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
Core Skill Areas
- Understanding different product life stages and optimising their return in different markets
- Appreciating the different mechanisms for developing market share and organisational health/resilience
- Managing key manufacturing levers to balance supply and demand
- Anticipating and responding well to negative and positive market changes and internal issues
The simulation can be totally customised to the Branding, Products, Terminology, Business Rules and Reporting Structures of the Organisation. It can also be calibrated with Live Data and Business Scenarios.
- Price Elasticity Features
- Sales and Marketing
- Organizational Resilience Model
- Touchscreen Friendly
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual