- Do business units struggle to keep up with the best practices of the top units?
- Do support staff sometimes lack practical understanding of your key customer imperatives?
Consume™ is a Customer Loyalty Simulation Game which allows participants to be part of the executive team running a major B2C retail consumer brand competing in a fast-moving national market over multiple accounting periods.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Length: Full-day
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
Core Skill Areas
- Understanding the key financial and non-financial indicators in such enterprises (balanced scorecard)
- Appreciating the different mechanisms for developing consumer loyalty and organisational health
- Understanding the relationship between pricing, competitors, product mix and demand
- Dealing with difficult trading conditions and the trade-offs (e.g. market share versus profitability)
The simulation can be totally customised to the Branding, Products, Terminology, Business Rules and Reporting Structures of the Organisation. It can also be calibrated with Live Data and Business Scenarios.
- Price Elasticity Features
- Sales and Marketing
- Quality and Innovation
- Organizational Resilience Model
- Touchscreen Friendly
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual