- Why is there never enough support on the ground for the key innovations you are championing?
- Why do all attempts to introduce innovation into your communities require so much “push”?
Spread™ is an Innovation Spreading Simulation which allows participants to “what-if” different strategies for spreading innovation in a community in a team-based workshop using their own organisational data.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: All Levels of Staff
- Length: Half-day
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
Core Skill Areas
- Understanding the target community and the benefits of the innovation to be spread
- Assessing “Innovation Readiness” and any barriers which must be addressed
- Experimenting with up to 9 different diffusion strategies to promote the innovation in the best way
The simulation can be totally customised for the Branding, Data, Target Community, Innovations and Terminology, of the Organisation.
- Can be used for both “Live Data Games” and Group What-if Planning
- Uses best practice Model of Innovation Diffusion with “Word of Mouth” Option
- Import from and Export to Excel
- Touchscreen Friendly
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual