- Are your managers good at balancing collaboration and competition in work ?
- Do your team leaders struggle to balance the demands of their departments with the greater organisational good ?
Fusion™ is a dynamic 4-team business simulation which can be used to explore the tensions between Co-operation and Competition (“Co-Opetition*”) inside any organisation (silo-thinking).
*Co-Opetition is a neologism coined to describe cooperative competition and is a portmanteau of cooperation and competition.
Key Simulation Facts
- Length: Half-day
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
Core Skill Areas
Fusion allows teams to experience the organisational tensions and dilemmas arising from the need to compete to achieve team goals versus the need to collaborate to achieve organisational goals (the “sub-optimisation” problem). The 4 teams represent the different departments/companies in an organisation or supply chain such as Sales, Marketing, Production and Customer Support.
Fusion can be totally customised to reflect the work products, departmental structures and typical supply-demand interactions of the target organisation and can address both traditional and matrix structures.
- Integrates with Role Playing
- Touchscreen Friendly
- AutoPlay – the ability for one or more teams to be played by the computer
- Action Replay – facility to replay and X-ray group performance after the simulation
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual