- Do staff sometimes lack commercial acumen?
- Do staff sometimes lack practical understanding of your key customer imperatives?
XSIM™ is a Configurable Business Simulation which, in this scenario, allows participants to be key members of the executive team of a highly successful global on-line media business – NetBox.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Length: Half/Full-day
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
Core Skill Areas
- Understanding the key financial and non-financial indicators in such enterprises (balanced scorecard)
- Appreciating the different mechanisms for developing consumer loyalty and organisational health
- Understanding the relationship between pricing, competitors, product mix and demand
- Dealing with difficult trading conditions and the trade-offs (e.g. market share versus profitability)
The simulation can be totally customised to the Branding, Products, Terminology, Business Rules and Reporting Structures of the Organisation. It can also be calibrated with Live Data and Business Scenarios.
- Price Elasticity Features
- Sales and Marketing
- Quality and Innovation
- Organizational Resilience Model
- Touchscreen Friendly
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual