- Are you able to quickly “What-If” decisions about the best mix of products, prices and market channels before you commit to a particular plan?
- How valuable would it be if you could simulate the impact of different product promotion strategies on your different customer segments before you invest money in them?
Mixer™ is a Product Channel/Segment Optimizer which allows users to simulate the results of different promotions and pricing strategies for multiple product portfolios and customer segments/channels and to see instantly what produces the best sales and profit margins.
- Define your products in terms of their costs, average competitor price, price demand curve, customer base, lead times to sell, market sizes and market growth.
- Define your segments in terms of their segment sizes and segment growth rates. Note that Segments can be either Customer Segment Groupings or Market Channels.
- For every Product and every Segment combination define the base sales rates and the available promotion budgets.
- Make your what-if decisions on which Product Segments you would like to promote and your base selling prices per product.
- Mixer uses all your data to automatically calculate the sales and profits for each Product Segment which it aggregates graphically at a Product, Segment and Total level.
Key Simulation Facts
- Audience: Leaders, Managers and other staff at all levels
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
- Length: Half-day
Core Skill Areas
Mixer allows product campaign planners to:
- Define different products
- Define different Segments (Customer Groupings or Market Channels)
- Deploy products to different segments
- Identify the most profitable Product To Segment Combinations to optimise Sales and/or Revenue of the whole product portfolio
- Easily customised for the target company products, channels and segments
- Can be deployed as a programme/campaign planning tool or as an experiential business learning game where marketing teams plan and learn together.
- Web or Desktop Delivery