- Do your sales teams lack critical senior influencing skills to maximise their win rates in major enterprise bids?
- Do sales teams need to do more to “get on the same page” to manage major sales bids more effectively?
Campaign™ is a Major Sales Campaign Simulation Game which allows participants to experience what is involved in engaging a group of key decision-makers in a major enterprise in an extended competitive sales campaign over a 9-month period . The simulation also allows participants to assign priorities to different aspects of the major sales bid process and its work products.
Key Simulation Facts
- Length: Half-day
- Audience: Anyone involved in leading or participating in major sales bids
- Typical Group Size: 12-20
Core Skill Areas
- Identifying key influencers through Seniority, Reputation and Relationship
- Selecting appropriate and timely interventions with decision-makers
- Understanding the key stages and work products in the bid process
The Specific Major Sales Bid/Solution can be quickly customised for the target organisation.
- Integrates with Role Playing
- Touchscreen Friendly
- Change Management Checklists/Forms
- Social Network Element
- Web or Desktop Delivery
- Full Facilitation Materials & Manual